Treating Customers Fairly is embedded within our ethos, philosophy, and it is in our DNA. We wholeheartedly embrace the six FCA outcome principles.
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
At Elmfield Financial Planning we strive to deliver a positive experience throughout each process and customer contact from our Managing Director to our IFA’s and support team is hugely important to us.
Finding out about your goals and objectives is paramount to our advice process and listening to you starts the journey and is important to achieving your end goals.
Fair treatment means delivering a positive experience, and we will ensure that all decisions are made with the customers interest central to the process. We may take the extra time to ensure you fully understand our recommendations as we will provide a tailor-made solution for you.